Colors of the Rainbow Fingerless Gloves Free Pattern 2021
The colors of the rainbow gloves without fingers are the best simple accessory for indoor use if you want to add warmth to your outfit or just want to add a touch of color to your outfit. These easy-to-crochet fingerless gloves are made in multiple colors to create a radiant and bold look. However, they would look great in any combination of two or more colors. This design is worked in the round and comes in sizes from small children to large adults.
• Gloves are worked up by the fist; Loosen the base chain so that it can stretch
• Change the color BACK every round; Wear the thread in the glove or fasten it, whichever you prefer
• The first string does NOT count as a stitch
• Unless otherwise stated, each round begins with the same stitch as the starting string
• The end of each round is connected by slide seams in the first Hdc of the round, not in the start chain